1. Combine the first 9 recipe items in a large sauce pot and bring to a boil (set aside ¼ cup of maple syrup).
2. Once boiling, turn off, pour into a deep baking dish then add ribs. Cover and bake in oven for 1.5 hours at 300F.
3. Once braised, remove ribs from the liquid, place in another baking dish and pour a ladleful of the braising liquid over the ribs to keep moist. Set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees or start your BBQ.
5. Strain the liquid for the glaze in a small sauce pot. Bring to a simmer, add the Worcestershire, mustard and the rest of the maple syrup then cook down until it's reduced by half and thickened (20 minutes).
6. Brush both sides of the ribs with the glaze, place ribs meat side down in the baking dish and transfer to the oven or the bbq.
7. Cook for 10 more minutes on each side. Brush with any extra glaze before serving.
8. Serve with your favorite local and seasonal side dishes, such as asparagus and roasted potatoes.
Be the first to hear about our latest promotions, recipes, special events and more!